Saturday, November 24, 2007

Yes, We Lost

Well, I haven't had a lot of spare time to post anything lately.

We did lose the game against Southridge. It was not a good game at all.
Southridge and Kennewick went on to the next round and both lost. So, there will be no Kennewick schools in the finals. It really would have been a good game to see 2 of them in the finals, I think.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving this week! Ours was nice.

I've been very busy trying to keep up with my crochet orders. It's a very hectic time right now, but I love it!

Only 1 1/2 years until the next reunion, Folks! Are you all thinking about what you'd like to do? Well, put on your thinking caps and let the committee know what sounds good. You can always email me directly here with your ideas. Then I can store them up for our 1st meeting sometime next year.

No comments: