Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

For those of you that do not know yet, we lost on Saturday. It was a very sunny, and cold day. Kennedy from Burien won the game, 13-28. We had 3 boys with leg injuries, 1 quite badly, according to the paper. They have nothing to feel bad about though, they made a long way in the playoffs. The team should feel really good about what they did accomplish this season.

It was sunny on Saturday and on Sunday we got almost 2 inches of snow! It is a little bit early for here, but maybe that means that Spring will get here sooner! Hey, I'm trying to stay positive here, since I'm not a cold weather person. It's 18 degrees right now and lightly snowing. Does anyone miss the place now???

I had a job interview this morning and I'm hoping to get this one, soooooooo badly! Friends, please keep a good thought for me.

No comments: