Sunday, November 19, 2006

Final 4!!

We won again last night, 16-0! Another shutout.
I think the next game is with Kennedy. I haven't checked my paper yet to get the details, but will let you all know.

There was some bad news too. One of our best defensive players was injured and taken to the hospital with a concussion. I'm friends with the family, so I'll have more to report on him also.

I just had to let you know we're still in the playoffs!

The girl's soccer team came in 4th in state yesterday also! Congratulations to them for a great season!

And for all of you Huskie fans out there.........

it was a close Apple Cup and from a Cougar fan, "There's always next year!"
My oldest son got to go to the game with one of our archery buddies. He's a Huskie fan and the family he rode with are all Cougar fans. He did say he had to stay calm since there were only 5 other Huskie fans seated near them. They did give him a ride home, so he must have done okay! (Yes, I posted this in Cougar colors on purpose!)

It's 34 degrees here and yesterday we had fog off and on all morning.

Today is the last NASCAR race also. I'm going to have withdrawals until February when they start up again. How about you all? Any racing fans out there?

Hope you all have a wonderful Turkey Day and can spend it with family and friends!

You know, Christmas is coming so check out my on-line blog and store for some ideas. Let me know if you need anything or want something that you don't see. I take special orders all the time.

No comments: